SC OBSCURIA CONCEPTS SRL (Obscuria Escape Rooms) makes every effort to respect the confidentiality of your personal data, respecting the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 / EU, also known as GDPR.
What kind of personal data do we collect through our website?
In order to book one of our games, the customer must enter the following personal data: name, surname, email address and phone number.
What is the data used for?
The data is or may be used for the following purposes:
- validation of the booking in order to be able to identify the customer at the time of reservation;
- contacting the customer for booking confirmation;
- informing the client about the changes that may occur during the course of the event and may influence the reservation dates (technical problems, delays, etc);
- providing the customer with the ability to modify or cancel his reservation;
- giving the client a news update about Obscuria Escape Rooms regarding new or improved game rooms or occasional events;
- informing the client about occasional promotions;
- encouraging the writing of reviews about client’s personal experiences inside our game rooms;
- marketing using Facebook Ads;
- identifying customers who did not meet the terms and conditions (did not show for their reservation, did not respect the rules of the game, etc.) and prevent these situations in the future in case of a new reservation;
- sending pictures made at Obscuria Escape Rooms, by email at the customer’s request.
Who has access to this data?
Data processed for the purposes listed above can be accessed exclusively by legal representatives and associates of SC OBSCURIA CONCEPTS SRL (Obscuria Escape Rooms), as well as by employees during the period of the work contract with the company. After the employment contract is terminated, employees no longer have access to the booking system.
Where is this information stored?
The data entered by you at the time of reservation will appear in our booking system, where access is permitted by entering a username and a password. The access is allowed to the administrator, associates and employees during the period of the contract with SC OBSCURIA CONCEPTS SRL. Subsequently, their access is blocked.
How long do we save your data?
We will keep your data to inform you about news / offers / events until you withdraw your consent. After this period, your personal data will be deleted.
What are your personal data rights?
- Right to access information: you have the right to be informed about your processed personal data, the purpose and method of processing it.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data if necessary, by contacting by phone at 0734.495.778, or by email at email@example.com, a representative of the Obscuria Escape Rooms.
- Right to data removal / deletion from the database: you have the right to manifest your desire to delete your personal data from the database when this is no longer needed for the initial purpose.
- Right of limitation: you have the right to request limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep them in order to validate the reservation and to communicate any changes that may have occurred in relation to your booking status before the booking date.
- Right to Opposition: you have the right to oppose the further processing of your data under the conditions and limits prescribed by law.
- The Right to Portability: you have the right to request us to forward the data you have provided to us electronically, under the conditions and limits prescribed by law.
- The right to oppose direct marketing: you have the right to oppose direct marketing, including analyzing your profile for direct marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from direct marketing by following the instructions in each marketing e-mail;
- Right to file a complaint: you have the right to file a complaint to the data protection authority.