Terms & Conditions
1. Booking our game rooms requires that you provide complete and accurate data. Reservations containing invalid or inaccurate data are canceled without prior notice. Additionally, reservations containing phone numbers or email addresses which cannot be directly verified by Obscuria Room Escape staff members are also canceled without prior notice.
2. The booking can be modified or canceled with at least 2 hours before the booked time interval by phone or using the link from the confirmation email. If the players don’t show up for the appointment and they don’t notify with at least 2 hours in advance, the Obscuria team reserves the right to refuse a new appointment.
If the players arrive 10 minutes later than the booked time interval and the next game interval is already booked, our team have to reduce the period of time allocated to your game, so that the following team doesn’t have to wait too long.
3. Reservations for Obscuria escape rooms can be made online, via the reservation form, or by phone or email. In all cases, the reservation will be confirmed by e-mail, which will contain all the details of it. If you have not received confirmation by email, please contact us by phone at +4.0734 495 778, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Obscuria escape room games are for teams of 2 to 6 people. The minimum age for participating in our games is 12 years. However, minors between the ages of 12-14 may take part in our games within the presence of an adult who shall take full responsibility for them in relation to this document. Should this rule not be respected by participants, the organizers reserve the right to cancel or interrupt the game immediately without reimbursement thereof. It is required that teams arrive 10 minutes in advance of the booked time interval, in order to be briefed about the game and the rules of conduct within the escape room.
5. Participants understand and accept that throughout the entire duration of the game, they will be monitored with surveillance cameras. Supervision is required for the smooth running of the game, but also for rapid intervention in case of emergency. The live transmissions from surveillance cameras are never stored, in any form.
6. Participants understand and accept that during some of the games, the door to the escape room will be locked. The door opens when they find the solution to exiting it, or at the end of the game time (60 minutes), or by pressing the Emergency Exit button at any time.
7. Obscuria escape games are not recommended to people suffering from claustrophobia, panic attacks, asthma, epilepsy, heart disease, people with implantable pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators, as well as people suffering from other conditions incompatible with the game. People who decide to participate in the game, even if they find themselves in one of the situations above, assume full responsibility for any consequences.
8. Obscuria escape rooms were made taking into account all necessary precautions. Elements and objects inside are not harmful or hurtful to the players. Participants assume full responsibility for any action deriving into physical or psychological damage, produced voluntarily or involuntarily.
9. Access is strictly forbidden to people under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, or with alcohol or narcotics on them. Smoking is also prohibited within the entire premises of Obscuria Room Escape. In case these rules are broken, our team reserve the right to cancel or interrupt the game immediately without reimbursement thereof.
10. Obscuria escape games rely only on intelligence, logic, attention to detail and do not involve the use of physical force. Game solutions do not involve damage or modifications to furniture, objects of decor, the structure of the room, the surveillance or sound systems, or lighting and electrical infrastructure. Damage or destruction of the items in the room entail full payment of the value of the damaged property, as well as the value of time slots reserved for that room, in case of impossibility to be used in optimal conditions for the following clients.
11. Photographing or video recording within the game rooms is strictly prohibited. In case the players do not abide by this rule, the organizers reserve the right to cancel or interrupt the game immediately without reimbursement thereof. Breaking the rule may also lead to legal proceedings against the people who disclose confidential information regarding the game.
12. Objects within the room marked with “Do not touch” signs must not be handled in any way. Additionally, “Do not touch” signs must not be removed.